Lenna Web | convert images without upload to a server into png or jpg
Lenna is a library for image processing algorithms. The web page allows to test and use them.
How to Convert Images
- Drop images into left box.
- Enable the plugins you want to use in convertion.
- Order the plugins via drag and drop
- Press the process button.
- Select file type you want to download on the right.
- Download your converted images compressed as zip.
Lenna allows to plug in more algorithms. The plugins can be activated for use in the marketplace. Some examples can be found at lenna-project/lenna-plugins on github.
Following a list of available plugins:
- blur - Blurs the image. The strength can be configured.
- dramatic - Gives the image a dramatic touch.
- exif - Allows to clear exif data of the image.
- rotate - Rotates the image.
- canny - Shows edges of objects in the image.
Command Line Interface
A command line interface allows to use the algorithms and run them on multiple images at once. The source for lenna-cli can be found on github.